Free Any Android Data Recovery
Excellent tool that can retrieve lost files from mobile devices
- Category Mobile
- Program license Free
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Size 3.0 MB
- Works under: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows ME
- Program available in English
- Program by Amazing-Share
With Free Any Android Data Recovery, you can recover data from any Android phone that you accidentally deleted or lost. This recovery tool also works with tablets and other devices that use an Android operating system. Android is one of the top operating systems found on cell phones today and is the main competitor to Apple phones. These phones are available from a number of manufacturers, and this recovery tool works with most brands.
There is nothing worse than looking for data on your phone and finding that you misplaced it. You might need a text message from your supervisor, a video that you shot for school, or a photo that you took of your kids. While you can search through your phone for hours without finding exactly what you want; this tool makes it easy to recover all that data.
Free Any Android Data Recovery is easy to use. You simply double click on the tool icon from your desktop and wait for the tool to load. It will pop up and ask you to plug your phone into your computer with a USB or micro USB cord. You cannot run any other programs or apps on your phone at the same time, which means that you may need to go in and change your settings before using the tool.
It will then do a short scan to determine the type of device you use. Once this step is done, you can click on the scan button on the screen to start the process. It will then show you a detailed list of everything it found. The tool shows you messages, contacts, notes, music, video, photo, and document files that it finds. Each folder sits on the left side of the screen and includes a number to the side that shows you the number of files it found for each folder.
Clicking on any of those folders will bring up a full list of related files. You can then go over those files to find the exact one that you need. While similar tools and programs only let you look for photos, documents, or videos, Free Any Android Data Recovery will also show you the names saved in your contacts list and even your text messages. Using this simple tool is a great way to find lost files on your Android phone or tablet.
- Searches both main or primary and hidden folders to find your content
- Provides you with a list of folders that you can then search through
- Lets you find text messages, photos, music, videos, notes, and documents
- Can recovery data from some commonly used apps and programs
- May not work with all Android phones and devices
- Does not find files you deleted in the past
- Requires that your computer have a USB port for plugging in your device